The Dolphin swims ended last week so I'm signed up for the first time with Fast Lane for their morning sessions at Kits Pool.
When my alarm goes off staying in bed always seems like a much better option than swimming so I've decided to come up with a list of the Pros and Cons of getting up for the Fast Lane swims.
- Getting up at 4:30am.
- Extremely hungry at 7:30am.
- Stunning sunrises can make it difficult to see when swimming East.
- Scenic North Shore mountains and ocean vistas distract you from paying attention to the coaches.
- Post swim sneezes at work.
- No traffic at 5am – best biking ever!
- Kits Pool!!! 137.5m of Awesomeness.
- Swimming in Kits before all the crazy people show up.
- Tons of cool people to chat with before the swim, between sets, mid-length …
- Great coaches.
- Second breakfast.