Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Time Trials

Coach Drew has been keeping track of our time trial times, which is good as I seem to have given up entirely on documenting my training. The following looks pretty impressive, and I think the last time is a PR, but please keep in mind I was plague-struck for the Feb and Mar TT's:

1 mile (Feb 5/09): 7:28

2x1mile on 10min R (Mar 12/09): 7:24, 7:15

3x1mile on 8min R (Apr 9/09): 7:17, 7:18, 7:01

On the topic of plague, I've been taking Advair and Flonase for the past two weeks to deal with the flu/sinus infection/allergies trifecta that slowed me down in Feb/Mar. I figured at two weeks I was fine and quit taking them on Monday, now I'm (just a little) wheezy and short of breath - darn it I hate the idea of being reliant on drugs! However I do want to breath. Grr.

No comments: