Sunday, December 02, 2007

Things to do in the off season

Things I've been up to in the past months:

  • Sleeping in (anything past 7am counts)
  • Spending time with friends of the triathlon and non-triathlon variety
  • Heading out to the 'Wack to see my parents
  • Setting unrealistic goals in the ST Swim Challenge
  • Catching up on my reading
  • Discovering new authors (thanks Jason!)
  • Planning my apartment repainting
  • Procrastinating about painting
  • Snowshoeing!
  • Running the Fall Classic 10km (52.48.8, 41 out of 172 F3039, 117 out of 570 women)
  • Getting sick but not getting stressed about it
  • Trying to be girly (next time I won't wear a dress the same colour as the photographer's backdrop!)
  • Going to parties, and staying past 9:30pm
  • Finding more cool Google programs
  • Generally relaxing, recharging and taking it easy

3 comments:

Amy said...

I likie the new blog. I need to do Brian's man room and update the tri thinking pink site. But first I need to find the floor in the new apartment.

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

You need to unpack, update two blogs, plus all the other stuff one does in December (I won't mention shopping as I don't want to freak you out!) ... C'mon, get to it already!

:)

Thanks for the kind words, btw.