Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Resting?

So this week is supposed to be about eating well, catching up on my sleep and generally getting rested for the weekend's race.

I have the eating (sort of) covered but the sleep thing isn't working out so well as the IOC and the Chinese government very inconveniently scheduled the biggest sporting event in the world for this week (and next). I really wish they'd consulted me first.

CBC has made it all much, much worse with their website, making it possible for me to watch sports at all hours of the day. If I don't go into Kelowna seriously sleep deprived I'll likely have a back injury from twisting back and forth between my computer and the the TV or else I'll have a repetive strain injury from switching between CBC and NBC's TV coverage.

The perils of being an Olympics junky!

No comments: