Monday, November 03, 2008

Aaahhhh

I haven't been to a yoga class in ages. For years I took yoga once a week, finding a good instructor was up there with having a good dentist, maybe more so as you only see your dentist twice a year (if you're lucky). It was something that had a significant effect on my life, helping me find peace and calm and get myself to a positive place. Somehow, though, I fell out of the habit - it's been years since I've been to a class. I keep meaning to go but never really got around to it.

A few months ago I came across a link to a website that had free one hour yoga classes, I've been meaning to check it out but, again, never really got around to it. Until yesterday. I finally tried out a class and it was fantastic. Fantastic enough that I did another today after getting home from work and am considering getting up early to do one in the morning.

The website should come with a warning that it's addictive.

If you're interested, the site is yogatoday.com.

The sessions are free, there's an ad at the begining but 60 seconds of advertising is worth sitting through for 60 minutes of yoga.

No comments: