Sunday, March 01, 2009

Lost my zen

I haven't posted lately because I've been focussed on non-tri stuff.

My roommate's moving out (no surprise, it's been a long time coming) so I decided to stay here and find a roommate - hardly anyone even responded to my ads and no one wanted to take the place. Now I'm stuck with paying double rent and trying to find a place to live - so far the pickings are slim so I'm feeling pretty down as to my chances to find a places.

I don't want to move. I don't want to pay double rent for March (too late). I can't afford to live alone. I'm seriously stressed.

Kindly send some good vibes my way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Streaming positive zen to you ... right... NOW. Hope it works :)

Anonymous said...

My good good happy vibes are on the way...transmitting at this very moment. Chin up AT!! : )