Tuesday, January 23, 2007

First "Big Week" Done

So I finished my first big week of training and nobody lost an eye. Unfortunately I lost my temper and sense of perspective and had to do some apologizing so it wasn't a complete success.

I think going from being total slacker to a 14.5 hour week meant some adjusting needed to be done. Hopefully I'm now in the swing of things and have the crazy mood swings out of the way. I was reading a friend's blog and she sounded like she was doing almost all the opposite things from what I did last week - thinking positive thoughts and getting an upward spiral of positive feedback. I'll work on it in the coming weeks.

Meaning while, I've diarized a note on my work computer for the week starting February 12th: "Overload Week - Be Nice!!"

No comments: