Sunday, March 18, 2007

Week-end Update

So the week ended well. Getting my shoes back, playing hooky from a workout, taking a day off work and hanging out my my family in Chilliwack made for a pretty awesome time.

Wednesday's swim was great. Although the focus was on backstroke, I was still feeling the improved strength I've developed in my free stroke. Fixing my pull-finish issue seems to have made a real difference. We'll find out for sure on Benchmark Day, which is coming soon!

As my bike was in the shop I couldn't spin at home so I went to a spin class at the Y. the class was really good but only 45 minutes so I felt like a bit of a goof sitting on the bike for another 25 minutes after everyone left. I always feel like a goof at the gym so it was nothing new! I did a 10 min run on the treadmill, my physio exercises for knees and shoulders and a long stretch.

I had a fantastic workout at the track, Friday was a wonder of organizational efficiency (and I was involved!), and the weekend with my family was, as always, a lot of fun, but I think I'll give those each their own posts!

No comments: